Introduction to E-Newsletters Training
Are you tapping into your database to increase customer loyalty and encourage sales?
E-newsletters are a great way to keep customers and potential customers informed and engaged. The advantages of an e-newsletter is that you have control over who the message is sent to, you get back extensive information on the effectiveness of a particular e-newsletter and you choose the frequency of the e-newsletters. All you need is your computer with an internet connection and some content and you are ready to go.
Our Introduction to E-Newsletters training session will teach you;
- How to set up a database and capture email addresses
- How to utilise your existing database
- How to create an engaging e-newsletter campaign
- How to measure success and track your results
During this Introduction to E-Newsletters training session, you will learn how to use MailChimp to manage targeted databases and create professional branded e-newsletter campaigns to send subscribers product updates, announcements and all relevant news regarding your business. MailChimp is a user-friendly, online email marketing platform with fully integrated analytics that is used by over 5 million users internationally which is completely free for users with less than 2000 contacts.
These sessions can be tailored to suit your individual business needs. No experience is needed to be able to learn all the tips and tricks to successful at sending out e-newsletters.
The cost for this training is $400+GST and includes:
- A pre training phone consultation to understand your business and training requirements
- A two hour training session
- Helpful resources for you to refer to during and after your training
- A follow-up phone call after the training to check on your progress and to answer any additional questions you might have
We can come to you(travel costs may apply) or you can come to our office, conveniently located in the Rotorua CBD. Be sure to check out our other training options.
Dubzz is a registered service provider under the NZTE Management Capability Development Voucher Scheme. We would recommend finding out if your business could qualify for vouchers to be used towards the partial cost of this training.