Search Engine Optimisation Training
Is your website lacking the traffic you need to generate enquiries and leads? Do you recognise the importance of an online presence but your marketing budget does not extend to professional digital marketing services? If this sounds like your business our Search Engine Optimisation training sessions are the answer for you.
Google and other search engines utilise advanced algorithms to decide what order websites should be listed for given search terms. These algorithms can be reduced down to steps that any business can take to improve their search engine ranking. In our one-on-one sessions we take you through the tasks that you can do to improve your Google ranking for search terms that are relevant to your business.
Search Engine Optimisation is something that is best tackled through small but regular work therefore it is perfect for SME businesses who have either an owner or an employee who has some time available but not a large budget.
During this session we will teach you:
- How your website is ranked in search engines
- What you need to do to improve your Google ranking
- The importance of website analytics and how to track your website
- How to improve your businesses online presence and website traffic
Take control of your Google ranking today and ask us how to show you the way forward with Search Engine Optimisation.
The cost for this training is $400+GST and includes:
- A pre training phone consultation to understand your business and training requirements
- A two hour training session
- Helpful resources for you to refer to during and after your training
- A follow-up phone call after the training to check on your progress and to answer any additional questions you might have
We can come to you(travel costs may apply) or you can come to our office, conveniently located in the Rotorua CBD. Be sure to check out our other training options.
Dubzz is a registered service provider under the NZTE Management Capability Development Voucher Scheme. We would recommend finding out if your business could qualify for vouchers to be used towards the partial cost of this training.