We are looking for an incredibly talented individual to effectively manage the day-to-day business for Dubzz Digital Marketing
Dubzz Digital Marketing is an innovative online marketing agency in Rotorua, seeking an important member to join our fun, successful team! We help businesses use the online space to maximise their success, providing exceptional service and un-matched results.
The purpose of the Business Manager position is to work alongside our Managing Director to enhance the performance of the business and our ability to deliver fantastic service and outcomes for our clients at all times.
This job is not for the faint-hearted – you must be able to handle the pressure of multiple demands and be able to come out on top. As a member of the Dubzz team, you’ll be joining a group of hard-working, high-achievers striving to exceed all client expectations.
This is a critical role within our team; you will be a strong foundation for the team and responsible for the following:
- Efficiency and resource management, including workflow management
- Project management
- Manage sales and new client enquiries
- Finance and budget management, including overseeing payment of accounts, wages, and authorising payments
- Positively represent the Dubzz brand within the community
- KPI, financial and management reporting to Director
- Supplier management
- Motivate staff and manage staff performance, recruitment, and performance reviews
- Appointment and communications management/scheduling
- Business-wide research, planning and forecasting
- Implementation and management of special internal projects
The person we are looking for will:
- Embrace our progressive, democratic leadership style
- Be a people person and able to effectively manage relationships with our clients and within our team
- Be committed to consistent, efficient systems and processes to deliver service excellence
- Have proven business experience, with experience in managing workflow
- Understand the importance of marketing and have an interest in the services we offer
- Hold a relevant tertiary level qualification
- Be able to prioritise effectively, delegate, and work to budgets
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be organised and efficient
- Be keen to learn and upskill, especially with new technology
- Work well in a team environment
- Have an unfaltering attention to detail
- Have exceptional written and spoken English
- Be proactive and use their initiative
What to expect working at Dubzz:
- Work with a great bunch of dedicated people who love what they do
- Progressive team environment and working culture
- Opportunities to contribute your skills and opinions to the way we work
- Exciting work environment where no two days are the same
- Work with great local and national clients from a diverse range of industries
- Opportunities to grow, with incentives for upskilling and professional development
- Flexibility in working hours
This key position offers 30-40 hours work per week, with flexibility in hours available within our opening hours of 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
If you think this sounds like you, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role, and your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org . To request a job description or if you have any questions surrounding the role, these can also be directed to Rachel via email or on 027 334 8063. First impressions count – demonstrate how you will shine in this role.
Applications close 7th September 2019.