A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketing superstar to join our team.
Dubzz Digital Marketing is an innovative online marketing company in Rotorua, New Zealand seeking an additional member to join our fun, successful team!
We are looking for a talented individual to contribute to a range of online marketing projects.
This job is not for the faint-hearted – you must be able to handle the pressure of the fast-paced online space and come out on top. As a member of the Dubzz team, you’ll be joining a group of hard-working, high-achievers striving to exceed all client expectations.
With a small, friendly team to assist you, you will be responsible for the following:
- Online marketing strategy and implementation
- Building and measuring sound marketing campaigns
- Social media management
- Online advertising campaigns
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Sustaining and building positive client relationships
- Daily communication with clients and the Dubzz team
- Analysis and reporting on marketing progress and tracking client results
The person we are looking for will:
- Be qualified in marketing, communications, or business
- Have experience working in a digital marketing or communications role, or similar
- Have experience in Social Media Advertising & Google Ads
- Have an understanding of marketing KPIs and business metrics
- Be experienced with Google Marketing Platform including Analytics, Search Console & Google My Business
- Be great at problem solving
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be keen to learn and upskill
- Work well in a team environment
- Have an unfaltering attention to detail
- Have exceptional written and spoken English
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service
What to expect working at Dubzz:
- Work with a great bunch of dedicated people who love what they do
- Progressive team environment and working culture
- Opportunities to contribute your skills and opinions to the way we work
- Exciting work environment where no two days are the same
- Work with great local and national clients from a diverse range of industries
- Incentives for upskilling and professional development
- Flexibility in working hours
This a full-time position offering 40 hours work per week.
The office is open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm; flexibility in hours will be considered for the right applicant.
Applicants must have a right to work in New Zealand, and be based in or willing to relocate to Rotorua.
If you think this sounds like you, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First impressions count – demonstrate how you will shine in this role.
Applications will be considered as they are received, and final applications will close 6th November 2021.