We believe in constantly learning, pushing the boundaries, and growing as individuals and as a team.
At Dubzz we encourage life-long learning, we place a huge amount of value on continuously upskilling and bringing these skills back into the workplace to ensure we are delivering an outstanding result to our clients.
Our qualifications across the team stack up quite nicely; the marketing theme runs strongly through the range of our qualifications, through to the further afield skills in biology, Maori, tourism and fashion design. These wide-ranging skills mean we can deliver outstanding advice and make it easier for us to connect with and understand our clients, and their businesses.
As part of our thirst for learning in the constantly changing world we work in, we have added a few new qualifications this year with Julie recently completing a tech degree in Front End Development from Treehouse, Kirsten has just joined the list of those at Dubzz certified in Google AdWords and Lauren is currently studying Small Business and Project Management part time at Te Wananga o Aotearoa.
Check out our combined list of Dubzz team qualifications below and watch this space as our quest to expand our knowledge continues!
- Bachelor of Media & Creative Technologies
- Bachelor of Computing, Communications & Technology
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of International Business in Marketing
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Certificate in Mauri Ora
- Certificate in Frontline Management
- Certificate in Online Marketing
- Certificate in Multimedia Design
- Certificate in Small Business Management
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Online Marketing
- Diploma in Marketing
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Mobile Optimisation Certification
- Postgraduate Diploma of Business and Administration in Marketing