Video is everywhere, it’s entertaining, it’s visual, and the marketing opportunities are endless.
Video marketing is a powerful tool. Here’s why it is important, and why you should be using it in your marketing.
The power of video marketing is undeniable, and is continuing to grow more than any other marketing medium. Creating video content is more time-consuming and can be daunting for small businesses. However, we know the effort is worth it, and you should too.
Here are some staggering statistics you should know about video and why your business needs to get on board:
- YouTube has over 2 billion logged-in monthly users, collectively watching over 1 billion hours of video watched each day. (Youtube)
- Over 70% of viewers say YouTube makes them aware of new brands. (YouTube)
- YouTube is the second largest search engine, behind Google.
- People are watching an average of 14.8 hours of online video a week.
- 85% of marketers are using YouTube (Backlinko)
- Over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute (iMedia)
- Shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who did not (Retail Touchpoints)
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- Websites with images and video get 94% more total views. (ReelSEO)
There is no doubt video marketing, done right, is worth the investment. Your customers are looking to the Internet to find answers, and when they search for a product or service, video can allow your company to explain your product or brand in a fast and engaging way. This provides your customer with the message sooner, leading to faster sales. Video provides a “hands-on approach on what is actually happening in our process and answers many questions that consumers have…” says Jeff Cohn, president of Boro Energy in Brooklyn, New York.
Internet video marketing is an ideal solution for any business, big or small, who want to stand apart from their competition, driving lead generation and sales in a cost-effective, measurable way.
Connect with Dubzz on YouTube today