Administration Assistant role available now
Dubzz Digital Marketing is an innovative online marketing company in Rotorua, seeking an additional member to join our fun, successful team!
We are looking for a friendly individual to contribute to our team by assisting with the accounts and administration functions of the business.
As a member of the Dubzz team, you’ll be joining a group of hard-working, high achievers striving to exceed all client expectations.
This is an essential role within our team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Welcoming visitors as they arrive at our office
- Demonstrating exemplary customer service
- Answering telephone and email enquiries and passing on to the relevant team member
- Customer correspondence, client onboarding and offboarding
- Assisting in preparation of proposals and quotes
- Assisting in setting up daily tasks, client needs, and staff needs in Accelo (project management software)
- Issuing invoices, paying bills, debtor management and reconciling accounts
- Preparing wages for approval
- Data entry and filing
- Managing stationery requirements
The person we are looking for will:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be competent in general administration
- Able to understand numbers in a business context, previous experience with Xero would be a bonus
- Friendly phone manner with great people skills
- Excellent written communication skills, asking questions as appropriate
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be organised and efficient
- Be keen to learn and upskill, especially with new technology
- Work well in a team environment
- Have a high attention to detail, be proactive and use their initiative
What to expect working at Dubzz:
- Work with a great bunch of dedicated people who love what they do
- Progressive team environment and working culture
- Opportunities to contribute your skills and opinions to the way we work
- Exciting work environment where no two days are the same
- Work with great local and national clients from a diverse range of industries
- Incentives for upskilling and professional development
- Flexibility in working hours
This is a part-time position offering 25 hours work per week, working between 9am and 3pm, Monday – Friday.
If you think this sounds like you, please send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected] . First impressions count – demonstrate how you will shine in this role.