We're on the look out for a talented individual to manage the accounts and administration functions of our business
Accounts & Administration
Dubzz Digital Marketing is an innovative online marketing company in Rotorua, seeking an additional member to join our fun, successful team!
We are looking for a talented individual to contribute to our team by managing the accounts and administration functions of the business.
This job is not for the faint-hearted – you must be able to handle the pressure of multiple demands and be able to come out on top. As a member of the Dubzz team, you’ll be joining a group of hard-working, high-achievers striving to exceed all client expectations.
This is a critical role within our team. We work in a rapidly changing industry and every day will include a diverse range of tasks, however, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Customer enquiries and correspondence
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Reconciling accounts in Xero
- Paying wages (Smart Payroll)
- Data entry
- Managing project management software (Accelo)
The person we are looking for will:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service
- Be confident speaking on the phone
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be organised and efficient
- Be keen to learn and upskill, especially with new technology
- Work well in a team environment
- Have an unfaltering attention to detail
- Have exceptional written and spoken English
- Ideally have experience working with Xero
- Ideally have experience working in administration and accounts
- Be proactive and use their initiative
What to expect working at Dubzz:
- Work with a great bunch of dedicated people who love what they do
- Progressive team environment and working culture
- Opportunities to contribute your skills and opinions to the way we work
- Exciting work environment where no two days are the same
- Work with great local and national clients from a diverse range of industries
- Incentives for upskilling and professional development
- Flexibility in working hours
This is a full-time position offering 40 hours work per week, working from 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
If you think this sounds like you, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com . First impressions count – demonstrate how you will shine in this role.
Applications close 12th April 2019